The Out-of-State Tuition Scholarships is available to all undergraduate level students at the Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, which is available for the academic year 2022-2023 to all new students who wants to further their career at the University.
Tuition Scholarships at the Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
The Kutztown University is a public University which was founded in 1866 in the United States, the university offers about 130 undergraduate degrees and 31 graduate degrees including two programs in doctorate degrees. The University has a good reputation of their commitment to youth by ensuring they are prepaid for a professional career.
All interested students are therefore advised to carefully go through the application portal during the registration.
Students from all over the world are eligible for this opportunity
Courses and Subjects Available:
There available varieties of subjects for all students to select from
Criteria For Eligibility:
All applicants whom are interested and applying to this opportunity must meet to the given criteria’s provided
- All students must be enrolled full-time and must remain in good academic standing, the student must therefore also complete no less than 24 new credits each academic year to keep this discount
- All intending students should be aware that the maximum number of semesters a student can receive discount is 8 semesters
- All aspiring applicants are to submit their original academic records from high school/secondary school
All Language Requirements Needed:
All corresponding students have to provide the following requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall Score
- TOEFL: 79 internet based test
- PTE: 53 Overall Score
- Duolingo English Test: 105 Overall Score
- ACT: 21 English/Writing Score (KU School Code 3706)
- SAT: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Score of 560 (KU School Code 2653)
Scholarship Benefits Needed:
The Kutzon University will be providing an award of amount worth twenty six thousand dollars ($26,000) with a 40% reduction applied to base tuition for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United States
Scholarship Application Procedures:
To be eligible all international undergraduate level students seeking to study in the USA via this opportunity must apply to the undergraduate degree coursework at the University.