Airtel Night Plan: Are you part of those searching for Airtel Night plan?, How to Activate Airtel Night Data plan?, How to renew Airtel night plan?. Infoclusts packed most asked questions about Airtel Night Plan. Here you go.
Bharti Airtel Limited, also known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India.
It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa, as well as the Channel Islands. Airtel provides 2G, 4G LTE, 4G+ mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation.
Airtel had also rolled out its VoLTE technology across all Indian telecom circles. It is the second largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world.
Airtel was named India’s 2nd most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc.
Airtel is credited with pioneering the business strategy of outsourcing all of its business operations except marketing, sales and finance and building the ‘minutes factory’ model of low cost and high volumes. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators.
Airtel’s equipment is provided and maintained by Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Networks whereas IT support is provided by Amdocs.
The transmission towers are maintained by subsidiaries and joint venture companies of Bharti including Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers in India.
Ericsson agreed for the first time to be paid by the minute for installation and maintenance of their equipment rather than being paid up front, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of ₹1 (1.3¢ US)/minute
Airtel Night Plan
Airtel Night Plan
Airtel Night Plan is a plan that allows you to browse during the late hours of the night. This plan offers the cheapest midnight browsing tariff you can think of.
How to Activate Airtel Night Plan?
- 1. you have to migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe
SmartTRYBE is specially designed to keep you connected with everything that’s up with your Trybe! With the best rates on data and calls to all networks, night browsing for your favorite movies, series and music and special campus data deals, you never miss a thing. You even get more data when buy data plans on campus.
- 2. migrate to SmartTRYBE dial *312#.
- 3. reply with 1.
- 4.After the migration, dial *312#
- 5.Reply 1 for 250MB for N25
- 6.Reply 2 for 1GB for N500 (Night Plan 12am – 5am)
You has successfully Activate Airtel Night Plan you can Also Learn how to Check Airtel Night Data Plan. Read On.
How to Check Airtel Night Plan Data Balance
The awful news is that there is no Airtel night plan code for checking the night plan data balance. For reasons unknown, Airtel concluded that you needn’t bother with that component. The standard code for really taking a look at the equilibrium (*140#) doesn’t work for this reason either, on the off chance that you were pondering.
Notwithstanding, we likewise have uplifting news. There is a workaround that is really helpful for actually taking a look at information for all plans and packages. The main drawback of it is that it isn’t quite so natural as executing a basic USSD order.
- Go to your phone’s settings. Find Data Usage and tap on it.
- This option is usually in the Wireless & Networks menu. When you enter the Data usage menu, you should see how much data you have used up. You can select a custom time range to see how much data you have used in a certain amount of time.
- You can also see the data usage of individual apps. If you have not been able to find this in the settings, you can check the Security app (if you have one). The whole process works in the exact same way.
- This method works for Android phones. Unfortunately, iPhones only show you used data since the last reset, so if you have never reset it, it will show you all the data you have ever used.
Infoclusts has showed you How to Activate Airtel Night Plan, and Check Airtel Night Plan Data Ballance. You can help us out by sharing this with with others. And don’t forget to drop your comments below. Thanks for reading.